Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Whimsy Inspiration - Skater Penguin!

Hi Everyone!

This little penguin is in the same set as the last card... but he was so cute I had to make a card for him too!

For this card I used the Clearly Whimsy Penguin Life's a Beach stamp set by Crissy Armstrong, with one of the included sentiments, available at Whimsy Stamps.


I also used Boys & Toys and Teen Boy digital papers by Tracy Wray, also available at Whimsy Stamps.


I coloured the image with Copic markers, fussy-cut and double mounted onto the card. I finished with some Whimsy Stamps Winter Wishes and Christmas Cheer enamel dots.

Hope you like it!
 
Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products: Clearly Whimsy Penguin Life's a Beach stamp set by Crissy Armstrong, Boys & Toys and Teen Boy digital papers by Tracy Wray, and
Winter Wishes and Christmas Cheer enamel dots, all available at Whimsy Stamps.
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics;
Papers: C/S - Bazzill; DP -
as above;
Embellishments:
Tools/Other: 3D foam pads.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie, and multi talented penguin Shannah. Love the papers you have used behind him too.
Blessings
Maxine